where is mkmf????

Post by Robert Alata » Tue, 20 Jul 1993 06:51:10

where can I find mkmf (it's a program for dependencies in makefiles)
any help would be appreasiated... thanks..

says...

I admire your passion, Chris..

The only issues which have kept myself from looking seriously at Linux
would be:

* It's Unix and the learning curve to start getting productive strikes me
as probably very steep

* It doesn't support plug-and-play.  If your hardware doesn't have Linux
drivers, it don't play..

* Not nearly the amount of developers out there doing stuff for Linux as
there are for Wintel.  Can I get MS Office for Linux?  Can I get
Photoshop for Linux?  Can I get QuarkXpress for Linux? etc.. a big turn
off for me.

--
Reuben King
Email: "reuben at texas dot net" (in plain english to foil spam-bots.

2. static link, Motif libraries

3. passing arguments from cgi forms to shell program

5. dell inspiron 7000 notebook

6. Am I touchy? Or am I right?

7. RedHat5.2 distribution and installing the Applications

11. I am si**y am I?

12. Where is mkmf?