Jana Publishing again

Post by Tim Posn » Sat, 17 Jul 1993 09:42:50

As the instigator of one of the 'What the hell is Jana doing' threads I thought
I had better post to say that last week I received my disk. It is the may/june
disk and contains the NEXT and Linux distributions.

There is a total of about 100 meg of linux stuff and it seems to have most
of everything on it.

So, Jana does work after all. I will eagerly await the next edition too.
regards tim

Jana Publishing again

Post by Nhut Nguy » Sat, 17 Jul 1993 12:01:52

>So, Jana does work after all. I will eagerly await the next edition too.

Any idea when the next edition (Jul/Aug) is shipped ?
Enquiring minds want to know....

--

BNR Ltd., Ottawa, Canada                         | Opinions are mine.