Sys Admin Magazine & Windows Software

Post by Martin Hughe » Mon, 26 May 2003 19:56:45

<snip>

Quote:> I would love to hear from all of you admin's/IT people about this subject
> of Windows integration into a UNIX environment. And if you would try the
> software Windows Services for UNIX 3.0.

The company I work for uses Reflections-X to make windoze boxes look line
UNIX.

IMHO if the need arises to run Windoze based software on Linux there are
several alternatives to the one that your spamnmer mentioned and some of
them come free. I am exploring the possibility of using bochs under
Slackware.

--
Regards
Martin Hughes

1. a good sys admin magazine

 Hello
        I am a new system administrator and I was wondering of someone out there
knew of a good sys admin magazine that would keep me up to date on all the      latest and would give me good details on how to solve problems and what to buy and how

                                Thanks in advance
                                                Boris
P.S hi

2. Howto config Xnest

3. Sys Admin Magazines

4. Linux - Unix question

5. a good sys admin magazine

6. How to set Solaris 8 be a gateway

7. Magazine for Solaris Sys Admins

8. <n> virtual hosts problem + cgi security question

9. Sys Admin Magazine; any good?

10. "Sys Admin" - a magazine???

11. difference between Sys Admin & Sys Analyst?

12. UNIX sys admin's & MVS sys prog's required ------------ SF

13. Sys admin software for Suns, wanted.