Anyone Gotten X11 working with an ATI VGA WONDER card?

Anyone Gotten X11 working with an ATI VGA WONDER card?

Post by David L Orm » Thu, 18 Jun 1992 08:04:10

Has anyone anywhere gotten X11v1.0 to work with the ATI VGA Wonder Card?

My best guess from all the docs Ive read is that it is imcompatible with
the card.  Even though X386 seems to take "ATI" for a chipset.

Oh well, if anyone HAS gotten it to work with the ATI card please Email
me back, Ill post a summary back here, if I get any possitve results.

(Please include Xconfig, thanks)

1. ati wonder pro or ati wonder radeon video card

Hi,

I was wondering which agp video card would be better with linux and my
computer.

1. ALL-IN-WONDER 128 pro 32mb, agp, rage chipset
2. all-in-wonder radeon 32mb, agp, radeon chipset

Right now (2) is my top choice because it appears to have newer
hardware and more functionality.  My other hardware is abit bp6 dual
celeron mbd (has 2x agp), 2 - 433mhz celerons, 756mb dimm memory.

Thanks

2. Fwd: 10/100 BigMAC ethernet card problems

3. mod_probe and iptable_nat problems on new Redhat 7.3 install

4. ATI Rage II and ATI All-in-Wonder cards, anyone ?

5. uugetty respawning..solved

6. ATI All in Wonder PCI 8MB Card-Can only get standard vga display in Linux

7. console $TERM under AIX 3.2

8. ATI VGA Wonder Card and X

9. Newbie: ISDN Dynalink & All in wonder pro (ATI) VGA card.

10. Configuring Xfree for my NEC 4DS monitor and my ATI VGA Wonder card-

11. Help getting ATI All-in-Wonder 128 Pro/xawtv working?

12. Anyone know how to get a ATI All in Wonder 128 to work with X-Windows?