package list

Post by Enrico Scoto » Fri, 21 May 1993 17:00:00

Hi all,

During the early months of the year, there was (from time to time) a
posting about the current releases of the most common packages for linux
(ex.: utilb, fileutils, utila, utile, etc.) I really liked this list so
I could check the versions and hunt for the new changed one's.
Unfortunately I've never seen this list to appear for about 2 months and
unfortunately I don't remember the name of the maintainer of this list.
It was really a great help to stay uptodate with new versions.

Any new posting would be greately appreciated my me (and maybe others)

Regards

E. Scotoni
  QMPro 1.02 41-2683  All rising to a great place is by a winding stair.