FTP Classes

Post by Travi » Tue, 14 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I need an FTP package that has callable functions that perform simple
FTP tasks (login, get file lists, change directory), preferrably for
Linux C or C++. If you know where I could find such a class or a site
that may have some clues, please let me know. Thanks.

Travis

FTP Classes

Post by Dirk Rolof » Wed, 15 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi Travis,
have a look at

http://www.probe.net/~mgleason/libncftp

> I need an FTP package that has callable functions that perform simple
> FTP tasks (login, get file lists, change directory), preferrably for
> Linux C or C++. If you know where I could find such a class or a site
> that may have some clues, please let me know. Thanks.

> Travis

FTP Classes

Post by Travi » Wed, 15 Dec 1999 04:00:00

The file does not exist and the parent directory is empty.

Thanks,

Travis