GDB--How to print ip register instruction mnemonics

GDB--How to print ip register instruction mnemonics

Post by Wlme » Wed, 28 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Using the stepi command, I would like gdb to print the machine instruction
mnemonics after each stepi.  I know this can be done, as I have done it before
but I cannot remember how to do it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Post by Stan Sheb » Wed, 28 Oct 1998 04:00:00

> Using the stepi command, I would like gdb to print the machine instruction
> mnemonics after each stepi.  I know this can be done, as I have done it before
> but I cannot remember how to do it.

display/i $pc

("display" to display after each command, "/i" to disassemble, "$pc" to
show what's at the PC.)

                                                        Stan Shebs
                                                        Cygnus Solutions

1. Linux gateway between registered & non registered IP

Dear Whoever Reads,

I want to setup Linux as WWW Server and Mail host with a regsiterd IP
and allow access from a local LAN which uses non-registered IP
addresses.

The local LAN users must be able to access the Linux Web Server and pick
up their mail etc. Non local users must also have access via Internet. I
would also like the local non-registered users to be able to access the
Web using the Linux box as a proxy.

Is this possible?

Regards
Ian Packer.

2. xautolock help

3. GDB: where is the 1st instruction?

4. WAN port and networking, lay-man question

5. Instruction-level breakpoint weirdness using gdb

6. ftape + Highscreen/Vobis tape drive = ?

7. GDB disassemble & instruction singlestep

8. Anyone seen a #9 GXE _ISA_ in X?

9. GDB and floating point registers

10. gdb: SSE xmm registers - double format?

11. reading FP registers with gdb

12. GDB Cant fetch registers with Slackware 3.0

13. GDB & FPU registers