kdevelop: I don't able to debug

Post by viser » Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:41:41

Hey,
I'm introducing into c++ development in linux with mandrake 9, g++ and
kdevelop 2.1.4 in kde 3.0.3

I don't able to debug my code.
The debug start and go to end like a "run" command.
I placed into code many breakpoint but seems that the debug ignore it.
(are in istruction really executed).
Why?

thank a lot.

1. Newbie question: 'cin' input in debug (KDevelop)

Hi,
While I am debugging a program in KDevelop on Linux (Mandrake 8.1, to be
precise), I can't see where to give inputs (for example, I may have a cin or
a scanf and I'd like to input some values). There is no terminal that is
being opened when I debug, however I can see a terminal and everything is
fine when I run it. Am I missing something here? Please advice.

cheers,
Arshad Tanveer

2. kernel-headers for knoppix?

3. debug dialup login & why don't ISP's show engaged ?

4. inline dvd burning

5. Please don't stop Microsoft from being able to innovate

6. Problems installing Slackware 3.0

7. How to create a user account that's su-able but not login-able?

8. Wangtek 5150E(N?)

9. Don't bother to post, was, Re: TEST:don't bother to read

10. Debug multithreaded applications with Kdevelop 2.1.3

11. Remote debugging using KDevelop 3.0 (Gideon)

12. Kdevelop debug with input

13. kdevelop debug problem with -lpthread