"WinCast/TV dbx" TV tuner

Post by Daniel W. Erskin » Wed, 30 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Greetings:
  Am I in the correct news groups to gather information of device drivers and
applications for the "WinCast/TV dbx" TV tuner?  I would like to use this card
with the Linux, SCO and possibly Solaris (Intel-based) operating systems.  The
home page to the manufacturer is, "http://www.hauppauge.com/hcw/index.html".

Thank you for your time,
    THE PRECEDING REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF THE AUTHOR
   AND NOT, NECESSARILY, THE VIEWS OF EDWARD JONES.

"WinCast/TV dbx" TV tuner

Post by Daniel W. Erskin » Wed, 06 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Greetings:
  Am I in the correct news groups to gather information of device drivers and
applications for the "WinCast/TV dbx" TV tuner?  I would like to use this card
with the Linux, SCO and possibly Solaris (Intel-based) operating systems.  The
home page to the manufacturer is, "http://www.hauppauge.com/hcw/index.html".

Thank you for your time,
    THE PRECEDING REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF THE AUTHOR
   AND NOT, NECESSARILY, THE VIEWS OF EDWARD JONES.

1. "WinCast/TV dbx" TV tuner

Greetings:
  Am I in the correct news groups to gather information of device drivers and
applications for the "WinCast/TV dbx" TV tuner?  I would like to use this card
with the Linux, SCO and possibly Solaris (Intel-based) operating systems.  The
home page to the manufacturer is, "http://www.hauppauge.com/hcw/index.html".

Thank you for your time,
    THE PRECEDING REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF THE AUTHOR
   AND NOT, NECESSARILY, THE VIEWS OF EDWARD JONES.

2. sound stuff 2.0

4. struct size ?

5. Getting TV Capturer / TV tuner going in LINUX (BT848A-based chipset)

6. my _X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: problem

7. MSI TV @anywhere TV Tuner card

8. Encrypted telnet

10. Zoltrix TV MAX tv tuner and vid capture card..

11. tv tuner voodoo3 3500 tv

12. need help with tv tuner card and xaw tv

13. A "dbx lite" program for "zapping" a running process?