TAP protocol alpha beeper software

Post by Mar » Mon, 07 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone have any info on the TAP protocol for alpha-numeric
beepers?  Does software, or at least the spec, exist anywhere on
the net?  Motorola's web site just points me to Compuserve for
TAP information.

Thank's,
MarkS
--

A bad day sailing beats a great day at work!

1. Alpha/Beeper Paging Software

The comapny I work for develops software to computerize paging from
workstations as well as integrating with other applications.

Supports beepers and Alpha pagers on Unix systems.

I guess Web & Email messaging & monitoring is quite hot these days.

Is there interest in this topic in this forum?

Valentina

2. Help with dmesg output

3. Tap, tap, tap, is this thing on ?

4. ftp and telnet connections rejected

5. WWW access to TAP paging protocol

6. Courier IModem configuration

7. Help with Kermit/Alpha Beeper

8. help on uid/gid of /dev/dsp

9. Need to write App using Motorola TAP Protocol for text pagers

10. Interesting challenge - beeper software

11. Beeper/Pager Software for Unix

12. Beeper Software for Linux?

13. Beeper software needed for unix