cross-platfrom C Library question

Post by <- Chameleon -> » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 04:15:50

Is there a cross-platfrom easy to use C Library which plays MPEG, MPEG2,
AVI, ASF files?

I know for AVI files there are many formats but I mean something like OpenIL
(DevIL) which opens many images format but for Video

Preffered License: GNU or BSD

Thanks

1. Cross platfrom .NET

It looks like the first signs of cross platform .NET applications are
appearing. At least their infrastructre does, at least.

http://www.mainsoft.com/news/press_releases/2001_6_19_01.html

Opinions?

P.S
I tried to see if slashdot has a story about it, but it seems to be down.
I tried both directly and through the anonymizer.com
Pinged it, too. No response.
However, my internet connection is a little flaky at the moment, so it might
be just me.
Can you verify it?

2. TCP/IP retransmits on SCO 5.0.4 w/SMC 8432

3. Question : Hardware Platfrom and UNIX

4. Sunscreen

5. Cross-Platform Wav C library?

6. Linux server disappear with Netatalk 1.3.3 and kernel 2.1.8

7. Cross platform class library?

8. where is system call stubs ?

9. Cross-platform Mutlithread Library

10. Sparc/Solaris headers and libraries for building cross-compiler on Linux

11. How do I build a cross-compiler + libraries?

12. COMMERCIAL: Press Release--Critical Mass CM3, cross-platform compiler and run-time library

13. Linking with cross-dependencies between libraries