SineClock for Linux ?

Post by ** » Sat, 07 Jun 2003 15:25:46

Is there any utility that runs in Linux that resembles SineClock of
BeOS [ http://music.calarts.edu/~glmrboy/SineClock.html ] ?

SineClock for Linux ?

Post by mees » Sat, 07 Jun 2003 20:17:47

> Is there any utility that runs in Linux that resembles SineClock of BeOS
> [ http://music.calarts.edu/~glmrboy/SineClock.html ] ?

Sinus, another program. it's not exactly the same but you can make any
pattern of sine waves with it. http://www.gusnet.cx/proj/sinus/

if you tell me more about your program I think I could help you, it's not
very clear in the website you know.

Best,
Maysara

SineClock for Linux ?

Post by ** » Sun, 08 Jun 2003 15:39:28

> > Is there any utility that runs in Linux that resembles SineClock of BeOS
> > [ http://music.calarts.edu/~glmrboy/SineClock.html ] ?

> Sinus, another program. it's not exactly the same but you can make any
> pattern of sine waves with it. http://www.gusnet.cx/proj/sinus/

> if you tell me more about your program I think I could help you, it's not
> very clear in the website you know.

> Best,
> Maysara

Thank you for your interest in SineClock and your offer to do
something similar in Linux.

I'm just a user, so I'm afraid I am not exactly qualified to tell you
the exact technical details.

But I do have the name and email of the author:

       Name: douglas irving repetto

Perhaps you can get more info from Mr. Repetto.

SineClock is indeed a really neat program.

Thanks again !

SineClock for Linux ?

Post by ** » Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:58:47

> > > Is there any utility that runs in Linux that resembles SineClock of BeOS
> > > [ http://music.calarts.edu/~glmrboy/SineClock.html ] ?

> > Sinus, another program. it's not exactly the same but you can make any
> > pattern of sine waves with it. http://www.gusnet.cx/proj/sinus/

> > if you tell me more about your program I think I could help you, it's not
> > very clear in the website you know.

> > Best,
> > Maysara

> Thank you for your interest in SineClock and your offer to do
> something similar in Linux.

> I'm just a user, so I'm afraid I am not exactly qualified to tell you
> the exact technical details.

> But I do have the name and email of the author:

>        Name: douglas irving repetto

> Perhaps you can get more info from Mr. Repetto.

> SineClock is indeed a really neat program.

> Thanks again !

Just want to update all of you on SineClock ...

Tom Felker wrote to tell me that he is about done with the Linux
version of Sineclock.

You can find the project at http://vlevel.sourceforge.net/sineclock

Try it !!