free developer - please help sociologically free software survey

free developer - please help sociologically free software survey

Post by Jan Rasch » Fri, 26 Jan 2001 00:49:10

hi2you!

Developer of free or open source software - please give me your opinion!

http://freesoftwaresurvey.unixprofis.de

this is my m.a. exam work in sociology - please do not note this as spam.

my survey is dedicated to all of the developers of free and open software
out there. the only sence of my survey is to test some theses about the
cooperation in common goods making. thats why i must ask you unsolicited,
because i need your input!

thanks!

jan rasche

1. free developer - please help sociologically free software survey

hi2you!

Developer of free or open source software - please give me your opinion!

http://freesoftwaresurvey.unixprofis.de

this is my m.a. exam work in sociology - please do not note this as spam.

my survey is dedicated to all of the developers of free and open software
out there. the only sence of my survey is to test some theses about the
cooperation in common goods making. thats why i must ask you unsolicited,
because i need your input!

thanks!

jan rasche

2. how to migrate nis master to new server

3. New Organization to Serve Free Software Community: Free Software Union

4. Reliable 1.3.x kernel?

5. WWW: Unmaintained Free Software -- an Index of orphaned Free Software projects

6. Yamaha 4001 and Philips 3610

7. Software Package Free! ... about our Free Software

8. Intel new home network chip?

9. Free Systems Phylosophy vs. Free Software Philosophy

10. Solaris 2.4 panic: free: freeing free block

11. FREE E-MAIL, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT

12. Software Available Free: free text searching engine for WEB server

13. Free Software Needs Free Documentation