A qeestion for linuc c source code flowchart?

A qeestion for linuc c source code flowchart?

Post by shiu » Wed, 24 May 2000 04:00:00

Do Linux has software that can switch linux source c code to flowchart?
thanks....

1. building a flowchart from source code

Are there any programs that can take fortran
source code and produce some sort of flowchart.

I have source code for a program with over 400
subroutines.  I need a flowchart for this program
so that I can safely modify the code.

I am working on both a,

        dec 3000/400S axp    with an OS:  OSF1 V1.3

        sgi crimson     with an OS:  IRIX 4.0.5

Any help would be appreciated.

Jason Taylor.

2. SiS6202?? Is there ANY hope??

3. Creating web access to source code (aka OpenSolaris source browser)

4. Some notes on the FAQ

5. Source Code printing for code reviews....

6. Solaris equivalent of HP-UX's 'ied' command

7. Get the source code of Code Crusader

8. Make your own perfect RedHat installation

9. Portable code: Same C++ code source for MS-Windows and XFree86.

10. Upgrading RedHat 3.0.3 ==> 4.0 Qeestions

11. TeX and flowcharts revisited

12. linuc routing

13. flowcharts