KDevelop: how to choose Project for KDE1 rather than KDE2?

KDevelop: how to choose Project for KDE1 rather than KDE2?

Post by Marian Heddesheim » Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:42:31

Hi folks,

after upgrading from KDevelop 1.1 to 1.2 it seems, that all new KDE
Projects will be generated for KDE2. Since I still have KDE1 I would
like to generate the project for KDE1.

Unfortunately there seems not to be an Option in the KDevelop-Settings
that I can switch.

Is there anybody who has successfully created projects for KDE1 in
KDevelop 1.2?

Marian

1. Libraries Upgrade- KDE2 installation - KDE1 & KDE2 together

I succesfully installed the KDE2 envriroment in my Suse Linux 6.2. In order
to do this, I upadated my gppshare.rpm so that I now have the libc6.1-2.so3
library. The KDE2 enviroment works fine, however Netscape 6, that worked
fine with kde1, now crashes with a message about libc.6.1-.....so2. ( I
suppose the previous library). Can I make it work under kde2? Can I have
both kde1 and kde2 working in my linux box? What can I do to restore
kde1?THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

2. Viper 770 - "The X-server can not be started on Dispaly:0..."

3. KDE1 and KDE2 in parallel

4. Q: WD Caviar AC2700 - Installation question

5. Install KDE2.0.1 over KDE1.1

6. Installing Win98 on a Linux machine

7. KDE2.1 over KDE1.1.2

8. Sound bug, GUS & select ()

9. KDE1 -> KDE2 porting guide or filter scripts?

10. KDE1 and KDE2 can they coexist?

11. KDE2 vs KDE1

12. kde2.1 install over kde1.2/rh7.0

13. KDE1 ---> KDE2 on RH7