Qt Designer datatable wizard

Post by Kenda » Fri, 23 May 2003 04:08:04

Hello,

When using the datatable wizard with Qt Designer I'm able to
successfully connect to my SQLServer database using QODBC3. The
<default> connection shows up in the "Database Connection" column, but
none of the tables show up in the "Table:" column. All of the odbc
test tools, perl code, etc. can connect fine. I'm only having issues
with Qt Designer. Thanks.

Setup:
RedHat 8.0
FreeTDS 0.61
unixODBC

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Kendall

1. QT designer from qt-copy (head)

Hi all!
I'm sorry for the OT, but I hope that someone might know this: today I
decided to start and learn QT 3.0 and so I opened the designer that comes
with the head qt-copy in kde3 cvs. I started with the tutorial, i.e. the
clipboard reading program. There is a point where the tutorial says to
click on the "Source" tab of object browser and to click on the folder
"Class Variables". The tutorial says that there should be also a folder
with "forward declarations" and some oter thing, but the point is that I
can see only the "Slots" folder! Under it there are the fields "Public"
Private" "Protected" but nothing else... do I have smething misconfigured
or is this some bug?
Thanks!

--
---Palantir---
ICQ:57482808

2. dns problems with lan and isp

3. comp.unix.wizards comp.lang.c comp.sys.sun alt.unix.wizards alt.unix.wizards.free

4. Port 80?

5. no slots in Qt Designer dialog

6. S3 Trio64V+ Configuration problem

7. Qt Designer and Custom Widgets for KDE 2.0

8. Usernet/Logger

9. qt designer

10. Qt Designer

11. RH 8.0 & QT Designer

12. KDevelop/QT Designer Hello World app

13. signals, slots and Qt Designer