James

Post by My nam » Thu, 25 Jul 1996 04:00:00

T'es vraiment pas la

James

Post by My nam » Thu, 25 Jul 1996 04:00:00

T'es vraiment pas la

1. Denver/Phoenix-UNIX/Solaris Sys/Adm--Internet Provider-CONTRACT-Raymond James Consulting Firm

Raymond James Consulting (RJC) is a Colorado-based management and
information technology consulting firm that specializes in strategic
business planning, business process re-engineering, information
technology planning and client-server application development.  We are
business partners with Oracle, Sybase Powersoft, Microsoft and Borland
Delphi.  In fact Microsoft selected us as the 1995 Regional Solutions
Provider of the year!  We assist and mentor our clients in successful
client-server implementations from architecture planning to system
administration.

We are currently hiring professionals for our Denver, Co. Corporate
office and Phoenix branch with the following experience:

5+ years UNIX/Sun Systems/Adm.  experience
General Sys/Adm, Application Support, Production CT., Archive, Backup
and Recovery, Tape/Optical media mgmnt, OS Support, Performance, Etc.

NON academic  business related experience is a must.

Project locations:      Denver, Colorado                Phoenix, AZ
Duration:               Full time/1yr. with option
Rate:      Open  DOE/Salary or Contract

For  confidential consideration, please call, fax or send your resume
to:

Raymond James Consulting
4582 S. Ulster St. Parkway
Suite 100
Denver, Co.  80237
(303) 770-7200 or fax (303) 770-5452  email resumes -

http://www.RJConsult.com

                        We are an equal opportunity employer.

Articles Published:
March 24, 1996, Feature Story in the Rocky Mountain News
(Colorado Newspaper).
April 12-18, 1996, Feature Story in the Denver Business Journal
(Denver Business Publication).
April 24, 1996, Feature Business Story in the Denver Post
(Colorado Newspaper).

THE SKILL SETS THAT WE ALWAYS LOOK FOR ARE:
*Oracle DBAs and Programmers (including Financials and MFG.)
*Informix and Sybase DBAs
*Visual Basic Programmers
*PowerBuilder Programmers
*HTML/JAVA/Web Developers
*Cobol II, CICS, DB2 Programmers
*Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers
*Lotus Notes Programmers and Administrators
*Client-Server Architects
*C++ Programmers
*C/UNIX Programmers
*Lawson and SAP Programmers
*Delphi and Forte Programmers

2. Diald, masquerading and dynamic IP addresses

3. As wrongly as James crawls, you can train the cable

4. Metro-X

5. A message for James Dumbovan

6. algieria 2002

7. Denver/Phoenix-UNIX/Solaris Sys/Adm--Internet Provider-CONTRACT-Raymond James Consulting Firm

8. Unresolved symbol error ?

9. Attention James M Crow!!!!!

10. Even James Bond uses MSFT !!

11. James Gosling claims he created Emacs.

12. ICE.TCP by James River Group question

13. Denver/Phoenix-UNIX/Solaris Sys/Adm--Internet Provider-CONTRACT-Raymond James Consulting Firm