how to get souurce code from two s.patch and s.patch.bz2.orig

how to get souurce code from two s.patch and s.patch.bz2.orig

Post by Eric L » Thu, 03 Jan 2002 07:09:12

Dear Linux programmers:

  I assume this discuss group is ever handleing source code of linux
os.
two questions:
(1)how to get source code from
s.patch and s.patch.bz2.orig, I assume they are related or may be not
(2) got compile error on simeple hello.c program

int main() {
        printf("hello world");
        return 0;

Quote:}

as: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.2.3' not found (required by
/usr/lib/libbfd-2.11.92.0.12.so)

what file I may lack to cause this crroor?  it work well before, on
mandrake8.0.

1. Malformed patch at line XX - Patching C code Problem

Hey guys, I have a problem.

I'm having a problem adapting a qmail patch.  I have a piece of code
(qmail-smtpd.c) that is patched (offsets), not original.  The patch
I'm trying to apply was written for the raw source *.c file.  I've

line to match the new location in the code that the patch is to be
applied.  The change I made was:

But I get the following error:

I know the location in the code that I need to add the patch to, but I
don't know what the error message means or what to do about it.

Does anyone have the answer, a tip or a URL for me to check out?  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Stacey

2. Announce - ISP FAQ - UK ISPs

3. Patches, patches and more patches

4. Please help with UUCP connection

5. Patches Patches Patches

6. Recompiled kernel - module problems

7. Patches, Patches, Patches

8. SCO ANSI entries for termcap / terminfo

9. patch-2.4.21-rc4-ac1.bz2 on kernel.org is really patch-2.4.21-rc2-ac3?

10. how to unzip source.patch.bz2

11. failed to "make xconfig" after patching patch-2.4.21-rc2.bz2

12. Return Code or Error Code with patches

13. How to patch an already patched file?