how to detect workspace switch?

Post by gden » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 15:11:29

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Does anybody know how to detect workspace switch?

Generally there are several workspaces on UNIX/LINUX screen? I want that
my program can detect when I switch from workspace1 to workspace2.

Thanks in advance
George

how to detect workspace switch?

Post by David Schwart » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 15:45:19

Quote:> Ladies and Gentlemen,

> Does anybody know how to detect workspace switch?

> Generally there are several workspaces on UNIX/LINUX screen? I want that
> my program can detect when I switch from workspace1 to workspace2.

> Thanks in advance
> George

    What is a workspace? And when you say "when I switch", what is the "I"?

    DS

1. how to detect workspace switch?

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Does anybody know how to detect workspace switch?

Generally there are several workspaces on UNIX/LINUX screen? I want that
my program can detect when I switch from workspace1 to workspace2.

Thanks in advance
George

2. Ptolemy 0.5 for Linux uploaded

3. how to detect workspace switch in KDE/GNOME?

4. Newbie: Mount Points? Dont get it.

5. how to detect workspace switch?

6. Invoking a new shell

7. switching workspaces in Gnome

8. serial comms

9. switching workspace problem in RedHat5.0

10. CDE question: switch between workspaces

11. Switching between Workspaces

12. Not able to switch workspaces

13. What is the difference between workspace and virtual workspace?