Java Workshop and Java Studio

Post by Edgar Villanuev » Thu, 28 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Has anyone tried to get these running under Linux?

Is it possible?

Thanks

In the systems being developed here, everything is coded in Java. There
are about 100 Java applications each running its own virtual machine.

I'm supposed to work with test and performance analysis of these systems
and I'm using tools that log system behaviour on process level.

The problem is that all I see is 100 processes named Java with some
small variations in command line parameters.

Is there a safe way to alter the process names either at startup or at
runtime ?
What could be the consequences of doing such a thing ?

//Hans Hagberg

2. Future Domain 1680 SCSI controller ?

3. java/50729: java/jdk14: broken java.net.NetworkInterface calls

4. Newbie: Can't log out of X (RH6.0)

5. Hard disk configuraton error after Linux

6. java/47447: linux-sun-jdk1.4.1: java command can't find java.lang.Object

7. "xterm -fa courier" doesn't work under XFree 4.0.2

8. OS505: How start Java Studio ???

9. Java with HotSpot on FreeBSD (Was: Re: A Call to Action for freebsd-java)

10. java/jdk14 broken java.net.NetworkInterface (SIOCGIFCONF)

11. Java applet and Java plug-in

12. SSRT3582 Potential Sec. Vulnerability in Java VM (J2SE) and the Java Plugin