Code Forge, Inc. is proud to announce C-Forge v1.2.

Post by Nevin Kapla » Sun, 18 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Code Forge, Inc. is proud to announce C-Forge v1.2.

On Friday, April 16, 1999 version 1.2 was released containing many new
features  We are sure you will be interested in:

* A new desktop with split table, tabbed panels and integrated File
Manager.
   Multi-buffer SMED.

* Symbol Completion for C, C++, Objective C, Perl, Ada and Python.

* Many other enhancements and features.

We have also released an evaluation version on DEC Tru64 Unix (Digital
Unix).

Come to our web site and check it out!!!!
http://www.codeforge.com

--
Nevin Kaplan - Director of Marketing
Code Forge, Inc.