ParaMind Brainstorming Software Needs UNIX/LINUX help

ParaMind Brainstorming Software Needs UNIX/LINUX help

Post by Robert Pears » Thu, 06 Jun 1996 04:00:00

ParaMind is seeking help to convert its Windows version. ParaMind
for Windows was given a 4 star rating by Ziff Davis, and we hope
to get a UNIX version to that level. We are also in AtOnce, the main
software sales agency for Aol and MSN.   We are an extremely small
company (just part timers).  ParaMind has humanitarian applications
and can be used for research institutes.  It's a very serious
creativity program.  A legally binding contract will be given for work
done.  We need someone as soon as possible.  Serious inquires only
please.

Here is some info:

ParaMind is a serious brainstorming program.   It is totally
configurable and can be used to logically expand any idea from that
needed by research institutes to businesses  It comes with a database
of 450 related word chains, and you can add as many of your own as
you like.  You can paste in text from any Windows  program into its
editor to logically expand it in infinite ways.

ParaMind works by copying
and merging of text and word chains.  The word chains are all
related, such as adjectives related to sight, or adverbs related to
running.  In the text that you type or paste in a word or two is
selected that these word chains fit into.  The result is a new listing
of your idea changed in logically progressive ways.

1. ParaMind Brainstorming Software Needs UNIX/LINUX help

ParaMind is seeking help to convert its Windows version. ParaMind
for Windows was given a 4 star rating by Ziff Davis, and we hope
to get a UNIX version to that level. We are also in AtOnce, the main
software sales agency for Aol and MSN.   We are an extremely small
company (just part timers).  ParaMind has humanitarian applications
and can be used for research institutes.  It's a very serious
creativity program.  A legally binding contract will be given for work
done.  We need someone as soon as possible.  Serious inquires only
please.

2. How do I change the maximum number of open files per process?

3. ParaMind Brainstorming Software Needs UNIX help

4. Sendmail lib not found???

5. Unix Port Needed for Serious Brainstorming Program

6. RHCE

7. m$-win guy needs linux help-need content fitering software

8. Printing From Linux to Netware with lpr

9. Help needed on unix software for DEC Printserver20

10. Need help to port Berkley Unix software

11. Help! Software for BBS on UNIX needed.

12. Need help installing software from CD (Unix Power Tools).

13. Advice needed for developing ports of popular PC DTP/Graphics software to Linux/Unix