ansi-c++ library man pages?

Post by Peter Joachim Uno » Mon, 18 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone have (or working on) free man pages for the
(draft) ansi-c++ library? Andries Brouwer, then maintainer
of the linux man pages, didn't know of anyone working on this.
If really nobody has started on this task, then I'll give it
a serious try ASAP.
Has any of the commercial c++-compiler vendors provided man
pages for the ansi-c++ library yet?

 best regards

1. ANSI-C man/html pages

Hi, I'm still searching for ANSI-C manual
man/html would be great !

any URLs ?
--

                 /http://www.gwdg.de/~tcurdt\
Thanx to Linus  /snail/ Oberdorf 4, 37136 Landolfshausen

2. SAMBA password problem

3. Any library to turn HTML page to a man page format?

4. scx200.c in arch/i386/kernel

5. Standard man pages to "Catted" man pages!

6. Need Solaris 2.3 books

7. How to format BSD man pages (groff man) using "classical" troff man?

8. itanium64 cpu versus solaris

9. Newbie Question about Libraries, Man pages, and Info

10. C library man pages

11. multiple man pages and libraries for socket APIs

12. man a man page file at unspecified directory

13. double man pages in man and cat