oridraw ported to linux?

Post by zachary bro » Sun, 18 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Has anyone ported oridraw to linux? (Oridraw helps produce origami
diagrams). It's written to be portable, but no port is in the archive.

What there is can be found at ftp://ftp.uu.net/doc/origami/programs/

1. HELP Port Forwarding on Linux: Dest Port Known, Source Port High (1024-65535)

I am using a linux box as a NAT router trying to forward incomming Netware 5
IP traffic to a different host on the internal network...

I have been looking for info on generic modules to do this, can't find any.
(probably my ignorance)

Currently I forward http, ftp, nntp to internal servers for external users.

But would like to set up these TCP & UDP redirectors to replicate & use
Netware 5 IP services over the internet.

Any suggestions?

JJ Scott

2. Slackware3.1 Setup/CDROM error

3. Windows NT|2000 Linux 2.2 port (was Linux apps in win2000 port news!)

4. How much hardware does a 100-user fileserver need?

5. Problem adding tty port using 128 Port Async Adapter with 16 port Async Node

6. dialing from linux.

7. Virtual windows COM port to linux serial port?

8. making a module or .o file

9. port forward port 80 to port 8080

10. port port port ?

11. >Why BSD port to Mac exists but not Linux port ?!?!?!?

12. Where and how to install non-ported software (non-ported extensions to ports, actually)?

13. linux-2.4.12 / linux-2.4.13 parallel port problem