problem using full duplex voice communication via modem ??

problem using full duplex voice communication via modem ??

Post by rohi » Wed, 10 Apr 2002 02:06:09

hi,
  iam using dlink 56 kbps modem.iam trying to writa an application
that supports full duplex voice communication using the modem(we r
having modem in one side and a phone on the other side).i can make the
app work in half duplex mode,but could not work in full duplex mode.
i tried using AT+VTX+VRX & ATF1 .i also tried VDX (just tried ,maybe i
will work out :( )for speaker phone duplex mode.

iam just sending and receiving voice data in single thread ( using VTX
& VRX ).its not working for full duplex now.

any pointers to example code will also do ,though i have searched the
entire web by google but could not lay my hands on any suitable code
similar to my requirements.

any help will be highly appreciated.
thanks & regards

rohit

1. problem using full duplex voice communication via modem ??

hi,
  iam using dlink 56 kbps modem.iam trying to writa an application
that supports full duplex voice communication using the modem(we r
having modem in one side and a phone on the other side).i can make the
app work in half duplex mode,but could not work in full duplex mode.
i tried using AT+VTX+VRX & ATF1 .i also tried VDX (just tried ,maybe i
will work out :( )for speaker phone duplex mode.

iam just sending and receiving voice data in single thread ( using VTX
& VRX ).its not working for full duplex now.

any pointers to example code will also do ,though i have searched the
entire web by google but could not lay my hands on any suitable code
similar to my requirements.

any help will be highly appreciated.
thanks & regards

rohit

2. Free OCR software ???

3. Alcatel SpeedTouch Home modem -- half-duplex or full-duplex?

4. Membership Database?

5. Full Duplex/Half duplex problems...

6. MMDF just bounced a message to the wrong address ...

7. half-duplex/full-duplex problem

8. Anyone compiled xfortress for linux?

9. Full duplex socket communication

10. Problem with duplex communication between TCP C/S using sockets

11. Full-Duplex problems using Yellowdog Linux Champion Server 1.1

12. Full duplex soundcard via ALSA?

13. Full Duplex and Half Duplex