telnet source code need!

Post by wang yi » Sun, 11 Aug 2002 14:32:41

Hi,
  I need the telnet client program source code. But I can't find it
anywhere. Can anyone tell me?

telnet source code need!

Post by Kevin Easto » Sun, 11 Aug 2002 14:37:49

> Hi,
>  I need the telnet client program source code. But I can't find it
> anywhere. Can anyone tell me?

ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/linux/Networking/telnet+ftp/

1. Need telnet source code (or ideas)...

Hi,

I am looking for source code for telnet if it's available.  Could
someone point me to it, or send it me, please.

I want to execute commands from a file on a remote system and have
that system's output to stdout/stderr redirected to a file on the
local system.  I would use remsh (Rsh), except that my remote system
requires a port number when I'm telneting to it and remsh won't handle
that.  So if you have ideas on how I can do this without mucking
around in the telnet code, I would be interested to hear them.

thanks,
den Drown

2. Help wanted badly with Xpert@Work in 1600x1200 resolution

3. Need source code of telnet

4. Nautilus: view MP3 folder as audio album

5. need Telnet source code

6. Notifing when someone logs in

7. command line telnet client source code need!

8. Beginners question

9. i need telnet client source codes

10. source code for telnet?

11. simple telnet client source code