Looking for sound-utilities for soundblaster

Looking for sound-utilities for soundblaster

Post by Bert » Thu, 05 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know a good soundutility that works with  8-bit soundblaster
compatible soundcards?
I'd like to have a little graphic utility for .au files and maybe even
.wav.
Sofar I have had no luck in my search. Most utilities assume the
existence of a mixer device.

Suggenstions are welcome by email!

Hastalavista
        Bert

1. Looking for good *sounding* sound card

I'm looking for a sound card which has good s/n and also does better
than adequate digitisation - I have old analogue tapes I want to
transfer to CD.

The Turtle Beach Fiji has been suggested as fitting the bill - except
that it seems to be in the unsupported category in the sound HOWTO.

Does anyone have either definitive evidence that the TB Fiji works or
another suggestion for a quality sound card.
--
|Deryk Barker, Computer Science Dept. | Music does not have to be understood|
|Camosun College, Victoria, BC, Canada| It has to be listened to.           |

|phone: +1 250 370 4452               |         Hermann Scherchen.          |

2. GUI for ip-masq (kde?)

3. Looking for Solaris 8 (x86) Driver for soundblaster AudioPCI64V

4. EDID/Plug and Play Monitor support or specs

5. Sound & Soundblaster support?

6. linux 5.2-6.0 upgrade with kde - arg@!

7. SoundBlaster Sound Card (SCSI)

8. "ping $you -c 1" = one ping?

9. SoundBlaster sound not working

10. Sound problem: Dell Latitude Xpi (ES1888 Soundblaster chipset)

11. Bad sound from Soundblaster Pro

12. Soundblaster 16 PNP and Linux - problems with the new sound.o driver

13. sound problems - Debian with soundblaster awe64 pnp