I believe this is architecture-dependent. Look at the do_gettimeofday()Quote:> Hello all,
> I would like to know the procedure of operation of the
> gettimeofday() method.I am planning to write my own timer so it would
> be helpful if anyone can suggest me how to go about doing this.I've
> had a start with reading about setitimer but i still do not have the
> clear picture of what i have to do. so please guys help me...
josh(at)cc.gatech.edu | http://intmain.net:800
640249 local keystrokes since last reboot (64 days ago)
1. gettimeofday(struct timeval *tp) but is in 2.4 gettimeofday(tp,tzp)
Solaris 2.4 (have to tryed with 2.3) gives back an error of
two few argumants when using gettimeofday(struct timeval *tp)
when using CC
2. RHL 8.0 Xine
3. kernel BUG at kernel/timer.c:155!
5. Kernel 2.2.2 Bug: kernel timer.....
7. 2.5.64-mm6: kernel BUG at kernel/timer.c:155!
9. 2.5.46: kernel BUG at kernel/timer.c:333!
10. gettimeofday from kernel mode
11. High-res-timers part 3 (POSIX clocks & timers) take 5
12. POSIX timers versus System V timers
13. Timer interrupt cleanups [2/3] - local timer