I just started to use code crusader. Can anyone tell me how to I
configure to make all object files go to a particular directory.
Currently, it always put in my source directory.
1. Problems using Code Crusader for C++
I am a student currently learning C++. I recently downloaded Code
Crusader so I could compile source and header files together ala Visual
Studio, and use Linux at the same time. The problem is that when I add
the class files, source files, together in a project and try to make, I
get an error ***No target at the end of ~/Make.files***. I made my own
make file to compile the files together, and interestingly when I run
Code Crusader again, it will make my project with the inclusion of my
hand made makefile. The sample Make.files provided with the program
show specific targets at the end of Make.files, but aren't those
generated by the program? I've gone through the documentation, but can
find nothing to help me. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
3. code crusader and code medic
4. Netscape 4.51 crashes X session
5. Get the source code of Code Crusader
6. Knowing where the shell has redirected i/o
7. Coupling together Code crusader and Code medic...HOWTO ?
8. print configuration for freebsd
11. Code Crusader
12. Compiling Code Crusader under Slackware Linux
13. Code Crusader for Linuxppc?