Problem Using Code Crusader

Post by Grace N » Fri, 01 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi
I just started to use code crusader. Can anyone tell me how to I
configure to make all object files go to a particular directory.
Currently, it always put in my source directory.

Thanks

Post by rlo.. » Sat, 02 Oct 1999 04:00:00

>Hi
>I just started to use code crusader. Can anyone tell me how to I
>configure to make all object files go to a particular directory.
>Currently, it always put in my source directory.

>Thanks

1) I don't know the answer...I've never tried that.
2) Join the jcc mailing list (just go back to the code crusader site and
   sign up)...John (or Glen) answer questions very quickly and will go out
   of their way to help you out.

Robert

1. Problems using Code Crusader for C++

I am a student currently learning C++.  I recently downloaded Code
Crusader so I could compile source and header files together ala Visual
Studio, and use Linux at the same time.  The problem is that when I add
the class files, source files, together in a project and try to make, I
get an error ***No target at the end of ~/Make.files***.  I made my own
make file to compile the files together, and interestingly when I run
Code Crusader again, it will make my project with the inclusion of my
hand made makefile.  The sample Make.files provided with the program
show specific targets at the end of Make.files, but aren't those
generated by the program?  I've gone through the documentation, but can
find nothing to help me.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Respectfully,

Gordon

2. readir()

3. code crusader and code medic

4. Netscape 4.51 crashes X session

5. Get the source code of Code Crusader

6. Knowing where the shell has redirected i/o

7. Coupling together Code crusader and Code medic...HOWTO ?

8. print configuration for freebsd

9. Code Crusader

10. Code Crusader & RH6

11. Code Crusader

12. Compiling Code Crusader under Slackware Linux

13. Code Crusader for Linuxppc?