10 May LinuxCAD v 1.5

Post by Erik de Castro Lop » Mon, 11 May 1998 04:00:00

>    New high quality professional CAD and visual modelling software

I wish they wouldn't. I think this adverti*t is posted here
WAY to often. Once a month would be a sensible maximum.

Erik

|       Linux  /  GNU  /  X-Windows  / GTK        |
"Only wimps use tape backup: *real* men just upload their
important stuff on FTP, and let the rest of the world
mirror it." -- Linus Torvalds

10 May LinuxCAD v 1.5

Post by Alexander Vi » Mon, 11 May 1998 04:00:00

        Gentlemen, let me introduce you into very useful concept:
crossposting. BTW, it seems to me that you already went beyond the BI=20
limit. In this case odds are 99:1 that you'll have to look for new ISP
Real Soon Now.
                                                HAND,
                                                        Al
--
My theory is that someone's Emacs crashed on a very early version of Linux
while reading alt.flame and the resulting unholy combination of Elisp and

1. 10 May LinuxCAD v 1.5

Anyone else getting tired of these daily postings?  The first one
was cool.  The rest are tending towards SPAM.  Sigh....

|>    New high quality professional CAD and visual modelling software
|>   =================================================================
|> a must have for every professional Linux user
|>                                  http://www.linuxcad.com
[snip]
|>    To learn more about LinuxCAD ( or Freedom of Choice CAD )
|> visit web page http://www.linuxcad.com
|>   Although sold as a commercial software LinuxCAD is still priced
|> at very competitive low price
|> of $75 and  $50 for full time students.

2. gcc trouble...am i missing something?

3. those twerps at LinuxCAD (Re: 14 May LinuxCAD v 1.5)

4. DNS problem

5. 19 May LinuxCAD v 1.5

6. 16550 with sio driver

7. F591AB56 10 Sep LinuxCAD v 1.5