How to program with thread on linux

Post by Song Le » Tue, 21 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

Would you tell me how I program with thread on linux and tell me the thread
programming API.

Thanks.

1. Threads in linux versus threads in NT and threads in Solaris.

In a wonderfull article:
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-09-1998/jw-09-threads.html
Allan Holub compares the threading model of NT with the threading
model of Solaris.
I was wondering if there was a web page which did the same thing for
the linux threading model?

2. Creative riva TNT problem

3. CDE Desktop Background Picture

4. Books.. Programming with Threads, Threads Primer.

5. TokenRing

6. Runaway Linux processes-Native Posix Threading Library- Old linux threads

7. Profiling a kernel module

8. How Can program muti-thread program with RPC in AIX?

9. Threads, threads, threads

10. debugging a multi-threaded program on linux.

11. Linux pthreads, C-program, how to timeout a thread?

12. linux thread programing?