cannot Find iostream.h?

Post by bpbasi » Thu, 26 Aug 1999 04:00:00

hi i know someone already posted a message saying they couldn't find stdio.h
but stdio.h is already on my system but for some reason i can't find
iostream.h
can someone show me what i can do to get iostream.h.
thanks

1. g++ cannot find the header file (iostream.h)

Hi all,
        After I installed slackware 3.0 from CD, I tried to compile some
c++ programs.  But I got wried error message like,
          iostream.h: No such file or directory
Do someone know what is wrong with my comfiguration?  By the way, under
/usr/lib I have directory called g++-include.  In that directory, I can
find iostream.h..

Thanks for help me out..

Rong Zheng

======================

2. Add any HD to C-20?

3. cannot find iostream.h?

4. libXpm.so.3

5. find without the "find: cannot read dir /usr/lost+found: Permission denied"

6. newbie ques

7. gcc can't find iostream.h

8. JNI problem under solaris

9. g++ can't find <iostream.h>?

10. can't find iostream.h !!!

11. gcc: 'iostream: not found' ???

12. Can't find iostream.h... what rpm pagckages am I suppose to install?

13. g++ can't find iostream.h