where get libstdc++-lib6.1-2.2.so????

Post by moodebb » Wed, 05 Feb 2003 12:09:42

I am using LinuxFromScratch Linux at the moment.
I 've just finished installing  X-windows,then  tried Mozilla.
but when excute " ./mozilla-installer " , it couldn't find
libstdc++-2-lib6.1-1-2.so .

In Linuxfromscratch v4.0, gcc-3.2 was installed and I can see only
libstdc++.so , libstdc++.so.5 libstdc++.so.5.0.0 in /usr/lib directory.

How can I get libstdc++-lib6.1-2.so files???

Post by zedaw » Wed, 05 Feb 2003 14:22:45

> I am using LinuxFromScratch Linux at the moment.
> I 've just finished installing  X-windows,then  tried Mozilla.
> but when excute " ./mozilla-installer " , it couldn't find
> libstdc++-2-lib6.1-1-2.so .

> In Linuxfromscratch v4.0, gcc-3.2 was installed and I can see only
> libstdc++.so , libstdc++.so.5 libstdc++.so.5.0.0 in /usr/lib directory.

> How can I get libstdc++-lib6.1-2.so files???

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~timothy/misc

see:
        http://linuxfromscratch.org/~tushar/hints/

        I got the above link from the hint for j2sdk.

        check out the mozilla hint while you're there to

Post by zedaw » Wed, 05 Feb 2003 14:30:03

>> I am using LinuxFromScratch Linux at the moment.
>> I 've just finished installing  X-windows,then  tried Mozilla.
>> but when excute " ./mozilla-installer " , it couldn't find
>> libstdc++-2-lib6.1-1-2.so .

>> In Linuxfromscratch v4.0, gcc-3.2 was installed and I can see only
>> libstdc++.so , libstdc++.so.5 libstdc++.so.5.0.0 in /usr/lib directory.

>> How can I get libstdc++-lib6.1-2.so files???

> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~timothy/misc

> see:
>    http://linuxfromscratch.org/~tushar/hints/

>    I got the above link from the hint for j2sdk.

>    check out the mozilla hint while you're there to

Oh yeah, if this isn't exactly what you are looking for just make a
symlink to it. I run LFS also. You won't need this lib for anything else.
Go ahead and build moz from scratch and you won't even need this.

1. 1s,2s & 0s-MBR, LILO or ?

Hi, I have yet to get a working, bootable Linux install trying various
flavors.  The farthest I get is to see the install apparently completed,
the GUI looks good, but on reboot, the screen fills with 1s & 0s
(actually appearing as "01" scrolling endlessly up off the otherwise
black video screen).  The tries are with Debian GNU slink & a half
(which worked with a floppy boot fine, for a while, then mysteriously
stopped Monday), Caldera Open Linux v 1.3 & v. 2.3.  V. 1.3 is not
supported by Caldera (I'll ask again); v. 2.3 is from a friend so I
can't ask Caldera for support since I didn't pay for the copy, and I
really don't know where to begin with Debian. I also have Boot/Partition
Magic 6.  The LILO on my last try went to the "/" on the Linux drive
(standalone 2ndary slave).  What was interesting was that I loaded the
Debian CD & designated the boot to go to "/usr", and then got on the
screen scrolling "02"s.  So is this an MBR, LILO, other boot problem, or
other problem entirely?  Primary master disk is w98se.  Partition Magic
was used to configure root & swap partitions on Linux, but should I not
expect Boot Magic to boot the Linux?  Thanks.

2. Tape backup errors

3. Need patch NetMos 9835 for 2S PCI card

4. How to use Patch command?

5. X server with prodesigner 2s (Hicolor)

6. Epson 880 (Stylus color)

7. GCC 2.7.2s cpp - what the..?

8. 0 a dumb terminal. How?

9. Clocks for an Orchid Prodesigner 2s

10. installation problems w/ mkLinux and a Quantum Fireball ST3.2S

11. Multiple Processors on Ultra 2s

12. Need help deciphering jumpers on 2S/1P/1G board

13. PGP 2.6.3i vs. 2.6.2s