IS THERE SOMETHING BETTER THAN GDB?

Post by Darius Medhor » Fri, 12 May 2000 04:00:00

Is there a de* better than gdb?

I just havent been able to learn gdb successfully.
Nor have I been able to master   ddd, xxgdb, or xwe.

Isn't there something like good old ctrace (not strace) available for
free (linux?) anywhere at all..??? :-(

Please let me know...Thanks :-)

1. Am I doing something wrong?? - (SAMBA)

I need to use login script in the Samba.

- When clients (win95) do the login, it must be done automatically the
mapping of network drives, according with their passwords. For example:
The user "user" have access just to directory "projects" and "general".
So, when he does the login, these maps must be loaded.
P.S.: The Samba configuration is working perfectly (when I do the maps
manually).
I need this configuration because the users are always in different
machines and this way they won't need to do the map manually in each
logon.

My smb.conf is :  (I'm going to specify just the items about the login
script)
[Global]
local master = yes
domain master = yes
preferred master = yes
logon script = %U.bat
login path = \\%L\netlogon
netbios name = suporte

[Netlogon]
comment = Network Logon Service
path = /home/netlogon
guest ok = yes
writable = no
read only = no
share modes = no

Am I doing something wrong??

Thanks in advance,

Ana.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. LGX List of Problems #5

3. I am missing something simple

4. looking for backup script

5. How do I get 'w' to say that i am doing something else

6. How to setup shadow password in linux

7. Interleaf, MS Word, or something better -- PLEASE ??

8. Accessing server share from Windows and Linux

9. Am I missing something with the 5.0 ISO images?

10. Something better than xanim

11. iostat -- is there something better?

12. Bug in cardbus initialization, or am I missing something?

13. something better than port forwarding perhaps?