1. Netscape Java stopped working!?
Dear fellow BSD-ers or Unix Netscape Navigator users,
Since upgrading to FreeBSD 2.2.1, netscape navigator no longer
will run any Java applets. This may be coincidental to the OS
upgrade. I also installed the linux navigator running in emulation
mode, and this, too, simply ignores any java applet code -- or so it
The java console never displays. My Options/Network Prefs.../Languages
is set to run Java. /usr/local/lib/netscape/java_301 exists,
has been re-installed from the distribution, and has a+r perms.
No proxies are in use. No classes are ever downloaded, according to
the message bar.
I'm at a loss to explain what could be causing this problem, but
it's vital to my work that I'm able to run java.
I'd appreciate any and all suggestions on what may be the problem!
Very much obliged,
2. STUPID STUPID question
3. netscape java stopped working?
4. Linux bumper stickers!
5. Java, Java, Java, Java, Java, Java .....
6. followup: T/TCP for Linux website URL
7. Mosaic and Netscape stop working in 1.1.85 (for me)
8. . in find, when to use -o ?
9. Netscape stops working
10. Help, Netscape stopped working on my Sun
11. ? linux netscape 2.0b3 server-push stopped working
12. (retract) linux netscape 2.0b3 server-push stopped working
13. (Q) Netscape has just stopped working