info & man pages

Post by er » Tue, 20 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hi All !!!

Is there a tool that convert info and man pages in html format
with hyperlinks of course?

Or maybe someone can point me to the web where this pages
already exist?

Thanks in advance.
Answer by e-mail would be prefer.

              Hungry for NEWSGROUPS??? USE feedME.ORG
         Read and Post to 30,000 groups through feedME.ORG
     FREE  FREE  FREE  http://www.feedME.ORG  FREE  FREE  FREE

info & man pages

Post by Laurent Martell » Tue, 20 Jan 1998 04:00:00

    ert> Hi All !!!

    ert> Is there a tool that convert info and man pages in html
    ert> format with hyperlinks of course?

    ert> Or maybe someone can point me to the web where this pages
    ert> already exist?

There's texi2html, which does what you can guess.

--
Laurent MARTELLI

info & man pages

Post by Ross Crawfor » Fri, 23 Jan 1998 04:00:00

>Is there a tool that convert info and man pages in html format
>with hyperlinks of course?

>Or maybe someone can point me to the web where this pages
>already exist?

Try http://www.ctyme.com/linuxdoc.htm.

Regards,

ROSCO

1. info & man pages

Hi All !!!

Is there a tool that convert info and man pages in html format
with hyperlinks of course?

Or maybe someone can point me to the web where this pages
already exist?

Thanks in advance.
Answer by e-mail would be prefer.

              Hungry for NEWSGROUPS??? USE feedME.ORG
         Read and Post to 30,000 groups through feedME.ORG
     FREE  FREE  FREE  http://www.feedME.ORG  FREE  FREE  FREE

2. write support for ide-cdrom driver

3. info reads man page instead of info docs

4. Configuring Synchronous Interfaces in Linux

5. Standard man pages to "Catted" man pages!

6. Ghostscript and lbp8

7. How to format BSD man pages (groff man) using "classical" troff man?

8. Need help shutting off ODT Screensaver

9. How to install man page or info in 4.3.2

10. Newbie Question about Libraries, Man pages, and Info

11. man pages vs. info

12. Moving Man Pages to Disk...Why does Info still access CDROM ?

13. info and man pages