Qt & data base

Post by davi » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00

       Hi all !

        I'd like to get data  included in data base file containing for
example :

    [Group1]
    Name=
    Feature1=XXX
    Feature2=XXX
    Feature3=XXX

    [Group2]

    It might be possible by using Qt librairies ,but I don't know how
exactly.What I'd like exactly,is an object which read a data base file
whose name is parameter & enable  to put  data  from any group in a
QDict object or something else which easy to use.

    Thank you.

1. Qt & data base

      Hi all !

        I'd like to get data  included in data base file containing for
example :

    [Group1]
    Name=XXX
    Feature1=XXX
    Feature2=XXX
    Feature3=XXX

    [Group2]

    It might be possible by using Qt librairies ,but I don't know how
exactly.What I'd like exactly,is an object which read a data base file
whose name is parameter & enable  to put  data  from any group in a
QDict object or something else  easy to use.

    Thank you.

2. Modem is getting timed out !!!

3. Domainname & NIS Data Base

4. Sound card troubles

5. Howto grab data from a 3270 screen and write data into it with script based software?

6. SH4 card for linux-SH or QNX or Montavista Linux??

7. Data Base Insights & Recommendations

8. 2940 problems

9. Qt License & Qt vs Java

10. Floppy Based or IDE Based Tape drives & 5.0.5 (or 5.0.4)

11. QtIRC 0.20 Beta-2 - GUI IRC client for X, based on Qt

12. Difficulties compiling qt-2.0-based snapshots

13. Qt based note editor v 1.2.1