iodbc.so not found while compiling iodbc-2.50.17, where to find iodbc.so

iodbc.so not found while compiling iodbc-2.50.17, where to find iodbc.so

Post by Louis Banen » Tue, 18 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I have problems compiling iodbc-2.50.17. The message iodbc.so not found
occurred. Where can I find this library?

Regards,

Louis Banens

1. iODBC config not updating odbc.ini ot odbcinst.ini

After severl weeks of tying to access MySQL from C++ with ODBC,
I now downloaded libiodbc-3.0.6.tar.gz.tar built and installed it.
This went very smoothly.

I ran iodbcadm-gtk and added a driver but when I look at /etc/odbcinst.ini
and /etc/odbc.ini they are not changed.
I expected the new drive to be there.

Any advice?
Jim

2. mount win95

3. iODBC, ODBC drivers and help. . .

4. ftpd not working with NFS mounted filesystem

5. Problems with iODBC and MySQL

6. HTTP past a blocked port 80?!

7. iODBC DB2 Problem on AIX 4.3

8. filename length constraints of Mac OS and d/l Linux

9. iodbc: Trying to get first program to run.

10. announcement -- iODBC driver manager for Unix

11. iODBC - MYSQL

12. compiling tf..cc not found? (c1 found)

13. Need to find vi command to remove ^H from command man find > find.txt