linux artwork and t-shirts

Post by My.Mug.Co » Fri, 31 Jul 1998 04:00:00

My-Website, Inc. salutes the Linux Community! What a month it's been:

* Linus on the cover of Forbes magazine (August, 1998)
* Oracle is porting Oracle 8 to Linux
* Informix is porting their database
* Netscape is bringing their servers to the platform

To celebrate Linux's growing world *, My-Website has created
a series of images for you to use for any purpose. Use them as a screen
saver,
desktop picture, or to place an image on your website. Use the
images in conjunction with My-mug.com to turn them into mouse pads,
coffee
mugs,
and T-shirts.

To view the art:

http://www.veryComputer.com/

 Patrick McGovern                http://www.veryComputer.com/

 President                       http://www.veryComputer.com/
 My-Website Inc.                 http://www.veryComputer.com/

 Phone: 415-538-3373             http://www.veryComputer.com/
 Fax:   415-538-3378             http://www.veryComputer.com/
 http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. Linux artwork and t-shirts

My-Website, Inc. salutes the Linux Community! What a month it's been:

* Linus on the cover of Forbes magazine (August, 1998)
* Oracle is porting Oracle 8 to Linux
* Informix is porting their database
* Netscape is bringing their servers to the platform

To celebrate Linux's growing world dominance, My-Website has created
a series of images for you to use for any purpose. Use them as a screen
saver,
desktop picture, or to place an image on your website. Use the
images in conjunction with My-mug.com to turn them into mouse pads,
coffee mugs,
and T-shirts.

To view the art:

http://www.my-mug.com/art/linux.html