Newbie Qt programmer can't figure out how to set application's main icon, it
defaults to 'X'. Please point me to an example, or docs which explain
this. (I'm handcoding my app, not using Designer.)
Student at Graz University of Technology
>> Newbie Qt programmer can't figure out how to set application's main
>> icon, it
>> defaults to 'X'. Please point me to an example, or docs which explain
>> this. (I'm handcoding my app, not using Designer.)
> call the setIcon method of the main widget.
> But it depends upon the window manager whether it shows...
> ... So I'd be curious if
> you use setIcon whether it shows the icon and with what windowmgr.
code (in main widget constructor):
1. QT-Apps: Most crash when compiling with qt-3.0.4
Hi Developers who are using QT for their applications.
Just want to mention that on my computer (SuSE 7.2/KDE3) most of the
qt-application (kshowmail, kkeyled, ...) krash when I compile them with qt
So: check your own apps!
3. KDE / QT apps : configure error with QT
4. ppp started but won't last, looking for a how-to
6. Please help: network config (routing?) problems
7. Icons, Icon veiwer and Icon converter
9. Shared libraries sharing from main app?
11. Can't load icons in KDE (QT)
12. QT Designer 2.0 icon weirdness
13. "increased VM size+Main-memory" better than "Main-memory+Hard-disk" ??