CLAPACK

Post by Craig P. Earl » Sun, 01 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Anyone know where I can find documentation on this, I found the
manpages at netlib, but there are over 1200 rather cryptically named
function available, abit dautnig to grep through.

Craig

CLAPACK

Post by Wolfgang Suttro » Wed, 11 Dec 1996 04:00:00

> Anyone know where I can find documentation on this, I found the
> manpages at netlib, but there are over 1200 rather cryptically named
> function available, abit dautnig to grep through.

> Craig

I haven't seen anything on the web, but there is written manual:

E. Anderson et al., LAPACK User's Guide
SIAM 1992, ISBN 0-89871-294-7

The book has an introductory part which explains the scope of the
package, the levels of hierachy etc, and guides through the nomenclature
(each algorithm comes in versions for data types/matrix packed storage
formats) and a seconsd part with each routine's description.
--
Wolfgang Suttrop

1. CLAPACK : Undefined reference to main__

I am trying to use the CLAPACK libraries from netlib.org but simply
cannot get anything to compile.  No matter what I seem to do I
eventually get the error

Undefined refernce to main__

with varying gunk before it depending on exactly what I have done to
get the error.  I am pretty sure that there is nothing wrong with the
code I am trying to compile since it is the example code from
netlib.org in the FAQ

http://ftp.nchc.gov.tw/pub2/netlib/clapack/faq.html

can anyone help me?  I am going nuts

Mike

2. xcopilot under any FreeBSD?

3. clapack

4. Slackware, XF86, and Cirrus

5. Compiling CLAPACK

6. Q: Why won't patches instal?????

7. (a bit OT) .h-files for clapack are where?

8. IrDA support for Linux?

9. clapack