by Benny K.Y. L » Fri, 24 Jul 1998 04:00:00
how can i make the output in an rxvt window colorful like color_xterm?
by Jim Wra » Fri, 24 Jul 1998 04:00:00
i.e. ls --color or set alias, for details type "man ls"
-- I get where I want to go with LINUX, and with the time saved, I go mountain biking!
1. "ls -G" under rxvt in wmaker cannot display colors
hi,all, "ls -G" works well in console, while in wmaker, it do not take effect,why?
2. Linux-Setup Digest #417
3. how to get rxvt to display colors?
4. Hardware help
5. rxvt colours for directories?
6. How to you start wu.ftpd after running ftpshut
7. colour directories in rxvt
8. What does "zapp" do?
9. How Do I Display Colored Directory List
10. color index on true color display ?
11. My Color xterm just won't display color, help.
12. displaying color on a laptop ..in text mode (has color capability)
13. rxvt color