HELP:OLVWM4.0

Post by Taehyung Par » Mon, 14 Oct 1996 04:00:00

I want ot install olvwm4.0 window manager on Linux kernel 2.0.
I have Slakware 3.0 and when I tried to install olvwm, I had
many error messages. I think the Makefile.sunpro that is inside the
package didnt work. One of problems is I dont have libolgx.a in my
system. How can I have correct libraries to install olvwm4.0.
I know that if I install xview3.2 correctly and if I change Makefile
appropriately, then I can install olvwm4.0, but I dont know about
xview and Makefile. Please send me e-mail if there is a solution.

Taehyung Park

1. help:OLVWM4.0

I want to know how can I install olvwm 4.0 on my linux system.
Mine is Slakware 3.0 and kernel is 2.0. When I tried to install
olvwm 4.0, I had a several errors. One error is that I dont have
"libolgx.a" in my system. Also, I dont know how can I install
xview 3.2 that has libolgx.a. Is there simple way to install
olvwm4.0 on Linux 2.0?

2. disable pnp scan for install

3. olvwm4 Help. please?

4. RPM upgrade problems

5. olvwm4

6. DVD drivers for Linux

7. olvwm4 and xpm icons

8. mag lcd monitor and XFree86

9. OLVWM4 : successful compilation anyone?

10. olvwm4 for linux.

11. Compiling olvwm4 on Solaris x86 2.4

12. binaries for olvwm4

13. binary of olvwm4?