posting test 4, I am writing a offline newsreader

posting test 4, I am writing a offline newsreader

Post by Jan Pantelt » Thu, 27 Feb 1997 04:00:00

prepended
Hi, I am writing a deleted  newsreader using xforms.

Quote:

>inserted

appended
This is a followup test

posting test 4, I am writing a offline newsreader

Post by Jan Pantelt » Thu, 27 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Hi, I am writing a offline newsreader using xforms.

posting test 4, I am writing a offline newsreader

Post by Jan Pantelt » Thu, 27 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Quote:

>This is a followup test
>appended
>>inserted

>Hi, I am writing a deleted  newsreader using xforms.
>prepended

This is a follow up to a follow up: and the subject line is different too.

Post by Joe Bu » Thu, 27 Feb 1997 04:00:00

>prepended
>Hi, I am writing a deleted  newsreader using xforms.

>>inserted
>appended
>This is a followup test

Please do NOT use this group for testing your ability to post.  Use
a group like misc.test that is designed for the purpose.

If for some reason you must test your ability to post to c.o.l.d.a
then set Distribution: local.

--
-- Joe Buck     http://www.synopsys.com/pubs/research/people/jbuck.html

Help stamp out Internet spam: see http://www.vix.com/spam/

Post by Jim Hi » Thu, 27 Feb 1997 04:00:00

>prepended
>Hi, I am writing a deleted  newsreader using xforms.

>>inserted
>appended
>This is a followup test

Allow me to suggest you do your debugging on a test group or on a local
group sitting alone on your Linux machine.

Jim
--

   "Every calculation based on experience obtained elsewhere fails
      in New Mexico."  --  NM Territorial Governor Lew Wallace