AfterEffects-like Apps/video boards

Post by Bill Eldridg » Thu, 09 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Wondering what's available that's AfterEffects-like
supporting video compression boards with audio
tracking.  (Basically syncing up scanned-in animation
cels and audio, outputting to SVHS/later to DVD.

Thanks,
Bill

1. Problem With On-board Video Card For Intel Desktop Board D865GBF

Hi,

Has anybody managed to install Debian on the Intel Desktop Board
DB865GBF Motherboard and successfully run either Gnome, KDE or X
Windows?

When attempting to run one of these I get errors due to incorrect
specifications of the graphics card.

If so could you please let me know the settings.  I've tried every
setting under the sun with no success.

Cheers,
Matt

2. Setting up a Mailserver

3. On-Board video vs PCI video card: can linux recognize?

4. network printing in Solaris 2.6

5. on board video messing with additional video cards

6. netconfig out of sync

7. Video Drivers for Inter DVI 750 Video boards?

8. RDP Client?

9. Mach64 DPMS-aftereffects

10. Watchdog app, for Jumptec PC104 Board ?

11. SCO OpenServer Desktop on DECpc433w with IGC video board

12. WD90c33 video board + Ambra 17" monitor

13. RH6.0, Cirrus GD5434 on-board video card problems