Appware / Microbrew for Linux?

Post by harmsNOS.. » Thu, 23 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Are there any equivalents of the visual develpment tool called Appware
(under Novel) or Microbrew (under Network Multimedia) for Linux?

I keep having this recurrent dream of a possibly Qt-based tool, that runs
under KDE and will allow me to develop with the same idiom that I got used
to with Appware for the Mac.

Anybody out there listening?  To whom should I suggest this little pet
project? ;-)

--
remove NOSPAM to reach me

Appware / Microbrew for Linux?

Post by David M. Co » Thu, 23 Apr 1998 04:00:00

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998 04:46:56 GMT,

>Are there any equivalents of the visual develpment tool called Appware
>(under Novel) or Microbrew (under Network Multimedia) for Linux?
>I keep having this recurrent dream of a possibly Qt-based tool, that runs
>under KDE and will allow me to develop with the same idiom that I got used
>to with Appware for the Mac.

Have you looked at QtEz or kbuilder?  See

http://www.kernel-panic.com/links/devel.html

toward the bottom.

Dave Cook