Text editor/viewer engines for embeding

Post by Mazzachr » Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hello!

I am in need of an editor engine for embeding in another program...

It is to be GTK based, and I'm using GTK-- and C++ for development

What are my choises and how do I find out more??

- Mazzachre

1. Syntax highlighting in embedded text viewer?

When I use the embedded text viewer in Konqueror for a plain text file,
the syntax highlighting is always set to "Diff".  I can change it to
"Normal" using Settings -> Highlight Mode, but I can't find a way to make
that a permanent change.  Can anyone help?

This is Konqueror 2.2.2 using KDE 2.2.2 on Debian testing.

TIA,     cgm

2. Cyrix 5x86 & Linux?

3. Konqueror: hexdump-script as preprocessor for embedded text viewer

4. kill message, discard?

5. how to change the font size in kwrite and embeding text editor of kfm

6. IDE byte counting

7. MS-window text file viewer to read a text file in SCO server.

8. Books HOW TO LEARN UNIX

9. FreeBSD cmd line editor / text editor recommends?

10. Wanted: viewer with support for Macintosh PICT w/embedded JPEG

11. Konqueror - embedded viewer fonts

12. Are there any Gerber file viewer/editors for X?

13. ANNOUNCE: beav - binary editor and viewer