xabuse and xdoom finding libraries

Post by jsk.. » Fri, 06 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Well, whenever I try to run doom or abuse in X, and error is reported that
the needed library could not be found.  I know I have the libs.  I tried
cping them to /lib and I was told they were of the wrong format... has
anyone had this problem???

Jeff

1. xdoom: can't find library

I have the RedHat 4.0 distribution of Linux. When I try to run xdoom I get
the error message:

        Can't find library libXt.so.3

This library exists in directory /usr/i486-linuxaout/lib. I've copied it
to my usr/bin but xdoom still can't find it. Help.

Thanks

        John

2. cpu load from kernel modules

3. Xdoom problems - cannot find STBAR

4. Disabling routing

5. Matrox Mystique ands X.

6. S3-805 won't work above 800x600

7. xabuse and libXt.so.6 problem

8. gimp unistall

9. how do I find out what shared libraries and static libraries a program depends on?

10. libraries libraries libraries

11. linux compat in 2.1.5 (xdoom)

12. How to find the symbol in all libraries loaded

13. where can I find the soft-float library for i386 linux?