1. Vibe - Java IDE from Visix
Visix software has released a preview of Vibe, its
Java Development Environment.
REMEMBER ... THIS IS A PREVIEW...
VIBE is a fully integrated development and deployment
environment for building Java applications. Vibe is
comprised of a visual Java-specific integrated development
environment (IDE), which includes a compiler and debugger,
an extensive set of class libraries including superior
geometry management support (Springs and Struts),
ActiveX support, and an enriched virtual machine (VM)
for production application deployment across intranets.
Database and distributed support will be available in future
releases. Applications built using Vibe will be executable
using a Visix-provided "runner" delivered as a browser plugin.
In addition to Linux, platform support will include
Windows 95/NT, Solaris, SunOS, PowerMac, OS/2, Irix, AIX,
HP-UX, and Digital Unix.
Go to http://www.visix.com to get the preview.
Jeff Anderson - Vibe Product Manager
Visix Software http://www.visix.com
2. 1540-0403 (S) "template <class T> vector::reserve(size_type)" is already defined.
3. COMMERCIAL: Vibe - Java IDE from Visix
4. Presenting -- Testing Computer Software Conference (TCS2000)
5. Who is Looking Glass, Visix?
6. Sendmail and dial-up with PPP
7. Visix Software libraries
8. Tough Question About Linux
9. Caldera Visix Help Server and Changin Icons
10. Looking for software version tracking software
11. Looking for software to LOG & SEARCH changes to hardware or software.
12. Looking for some help finding software