HELP!!!!!....looking for Vibe (visix software)?

HELP!!!!!....looking for Vibe (visix software)?

Post by James Acom » Mon, 19 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Keep on seeing references to Vibe (visix software) as an excellent
toolset for a Linux gui based development tool....I can't find it
though!!!!....anybody have a copy I can download, or know where I can
find it?...of know of a better toolset?.....

Thanx in advance

James

(go penguins!)

1. Vibe - Java IDE from Visix

Hey all,

Visix software has released a preview of Vibe, its
Java Development Environment.

REMEMBER ... THIS IS A PREVIEW...

VIBE is a fully integrated development and deployment
environment for building Java applications.  Vibe is
comprised of a visual Java-specific integrated development
environment (IDE), which includes a compiler and debugger,
an extensive set of class libraries including superior
geometry management support (Springs and Struts),
ActiveX support, and an enriched virtual machine (VM)
for production application deployment across intranets.
Database and distributed support will be available in future
releases.  Applications built using Vibe will be executable
using a Visix-provided "runner" delivered as a browser plugin.
In addition to Linux, platform support will include
Windows 95/NT, Solaris, SunOS, PowerMac, OS/2, Irix, AIX,
HP-UX, and Digital Unix.

Go to http://www.visix.com to get the preview.

Regards

Jeff
--
Jeff Anderson - Vibe Product Manager
Visix Software  http://www.visix.com

2. 1540-0403 (S) "template <class T> vector::reserve(size_type)" is already defined.

3. COMMERCIAL: Vibe - Java IDE from Visix

4. Presenting -- Testing Computer Software Conference (TCS2000)

5. Who is Looking Glass, Visix?

6. Sendmail and dial-up with PPP

7. Visix Software libraries

8. Tough Question About Linux

9. Caldera Visix Help Server and Changin Icons

10. Looking for software version tracking software

11. Looking for software to LOG & SEARCH changes to hardware or software.

12. Looking for some help finding software