functions for loading a so dynamically

Post by Tim Woli » Sun, 30 Sep 2001 10:35:35

Hello,

Can someone please tell me what functions (for C) load a so dynamically.

Thank you.

Post by Eric P. McC » Sun, 30 Sep 2001 12:08:39

> Can someone please tell me what functions (for C) load a so dynamically.

dlopen(3)

--

"I woke up this morning and realized what the game needed: pirates,
pimps, and gay furries."  - Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka

1. Dynamically loading a function within a .so

How can I dynamically load a particular function from a shared object?  At run
time I want the program to determine which shared object it wants to load and
then get a function pointer to a particular function within that shared object.
The list of potential shared objects is not known at compile time so I cannot
include them in the build process at all.

Thanks,
David Suna

2. DOSEMU--Unmount dos drive?

3. Getting a handle of a dynamically loaded library with dlopen() in _init() function.

4. sony cdu55e finally works!! :)

5. finding function address in dynamically loaded object

6. NET-2 problems: Ethernet errors on WD8003

7. Dynamically Loaded Functions

8. nslookup not resolving

9. Unable to dynamically access a function using dlopen

10. dynamically calling functions

11. HELP:cant call functions dynamically via nlist!?

12. Sharing global variables across dynamically load .so's - possible?

13. dynamically loaded libs